If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Paint.net

edited 2011-11-25 14:29:41 in IJAM
Ohmygosh, it's as easy to use as MSpaint and as not complete crap as GIMP.

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    Inorite?
  • I tracked down the XP MS Paint after I upgraded to Windows 7. Couldn't live without it.
  • Yeah, the newer version of MS Paint is terrible.  Older versions were still MS Paint so they obviously had like no features, but at least the program actually worked reasonably well and didn't deliberately make its interface less convenient for no reason.
  • Actually I was using XP Paint.

I have to admit that you are the only reason I knew it existed...

Fuck you anyway.
  • You can change. You can.
    Fuck you anyway.

Only on the third date and after I drank myself into thinking you're fuckable.
  • >Implying somebody would go on a second date with you

Seriously, now. By then they'll have realized their giant mistake/sobered up/cut through the ropes.
  • edited 2011-11-25 19:10:25
    a little muffled
    Yeah, Paint.NET is pretty great. I taught myself how to use GIMP when I was on Linux, but as soon as I went back to Windows I switched back anyway.