If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I want to know what a Farfetch'd tastes like

edited 2011-03-13 19:13:49 in Wonderful posts
No rainbow star
They say it is nearly extinct in the games due to being eaten, so it must be good, but yet I'll never know since they are fictional D:

Comments

• edited 2012-07-22 17:12:22

• edited 2011-03-13 19:57:09
    DISREGARD THIS POST.
  • It's a duck.

Go have some duck.
  • A duck and a leek.
  • No rainbow star
    Gelzo, in order to be certain that it tastes the same, I would need to find a duck that can sword fight, sweat poison from its wings to jab you with, cough up a blob of poison, and be able to summon the sun, at minimum
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    So you'd basically be eating poisoned duck.
  • No rainbow star
    Poisoned duck that can summon the sun
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:12:28

• edited 2011-03-13 21:17:48

So basically, platypus with leek?

You know, leek makes for excellent cream sauce. Have a Cream of Farfetch'd soup.

• Because you never know what you might see.
    Wouldn't that be more like eating a Psyduck?
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:12:35

• No rainbow star
    This thread is making me hungry now, and I'm not even finished my dinner D:
  • Tonight, on The Complete Pokemon Chef, it's Seafood Night! Look forward to our best Chinese Squirtle soup with a side of Omanyte escargot, topped with the finest of stuffed Bulbasaur bulbs.
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:12:42

• edited 2011-03-13 21:39:49
    Because you never know what you might see.
    Isn't an Oddish still, in ethical terms, an animal?  It behaves like one.

Magikarp looks edible, but the cartoon said they weren't. :(
  • edited 2011-03-13 21:43:21
    "Now, you have to be careful to roast the Oddishes all the way through. Otherwise, the poison will remain, and you don't want that, do you?. While those are in the oven, you can finish cooking the Spearows."
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:12:49

• edited 2011-03-13 21:53:40

"And now for the finishing touch, the one that adds that zesty, almost electrical aftertaste to the meal: fried Pikachu tail. Now, when cutting it, you're gonna wanna make sure not to use a metal knife, and before you fry it, make sure you're using a gas burner."

• edited 2012-07-22 17:12:56

• Are plant pokemon really plants, or do they just animals with certain plant traits? If there are no non-pokemon animals, would there still be non-pokemon plants?
  • No rainbow star
    funnyguts: Some of the material outright says that all Pokemon are one species of animal, with a crap ton of different breeds

So like dogs but far more extreme

It does make some sense, however, seeing as how they all lay eggs and how you can chain breed to make any Pokemon related to any other species of Pokemon, legendaries not included