If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Slowclones

edited 2011-03-13 18:47:58 in Wonderful posts
No rainbow star
They are just so slow! Why the hell are they so slow!? I mean, I can be slow at times, but not THAT slow! Aren't clones supposed to be exact replicas?

WHY WOULD A SLOWCLONE EVEN EXIST!? IT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE!

Tnophelia, you brought this on yourself

Comments

• It's easier to catch them when they break out of your sex dungeon.
  • No rainbow star
    Yes, Tnoph, but are they really clones if they are slower than the original?
  • Not perfect clones, but clones nonetheless.
  • No rainbow star
    But a clone is an exact copy (at point of creation, anyways). So if they are already slow (at point of creation), then they aren't a clone!

Besides, it's better to cut their Achilles Tendon. They never get away after that
  • But then they would get all bloody and swirm around in pain, and I don't want to stain my magenta carpet with that crap. And you can modify the clone as it's being cloned so it loses some traits.

Genetic manipulation ftw
  • No rainbow star
    But Tnoph, the point is that it isn't a clone then! And if they aren't exactly like you, then sex with them is more akin to incest than a weird form of masturbation
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:11:16

• clone =x= exact copy

clone = copy

• No rainbow star
    Then obviously you are not a connoisseur of clones, Tnoph
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    A clonnoisseur?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I can't believe someone snowcloned this thread.

I mean, someone made a thread called "Don't make a snowclone of this thread".  Why would you make a thread like this one, titled "Make a snowclone of this thread", when someone just told you not to?

This snowcloning fad is as lame as one of those pop-open pokéballs I got from Burger King the other day.  One had a psyduck and one had a tentacruel.  Seriously, water squirters?  That's just lame.  And when you throw them they don't even crack open right like in the show.  Who would want to collect 151 of these things?
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:18:13

Eww, I don't want to have anything to do with Fusaichi Pegasus, Red Bullet, or Commendable.
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:11:24

• edited 2011-03-13 23:31:34
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Oh fuck that.  You ain't forcin' me to do that even if SCOTUS makes Dubya the president.
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:11:29

Well, you have competition.  I hear the Republicans have been busing people into Broward and Palm Beach to protest the recounts.  That's dedication.
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:11:35

Haven't you been following the news?

Or maybe just the grapevine.  The news doesn't like to report about useful stuff these days.

They've got people protesting the recounts here in south Florida.  Calling the Democratic ticket "Sore Loserman" and all that shit.
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:11:41

Sigh, if only Pokémon hadn't fad-exploded.  It would have a much more dedicated fanbase.

And if only it were like a couple years back or so, when the very first episodes were being aired.  The show was still on UPN, and it was on at 7:30.  And there were just five episodes a week, rather than like 15.
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:11:47

Yeah, definitely!  It was really nice a few years back when the only show I wanted to watch was Voltron on saturday mornings.  It would fit in with my current high school schedule too.
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:11:53

Black and White?  I thought they just came out with Gold and Silver!  Did they suddenly decide to return to basic colors for their names?
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:11:59

• no stupid it's on fox
  • No rainbow star
    Glenn: Black and White feature NONE of the old species until after the Elite 4, [SPOILER: And not the champion. You don't face the champion until post game. Instead, the main villain takes over the E4 just as you reach the end], you don't need badges to use HMs, there are only 6 HMs now, and only Surf, Cut, and I think Waterfall and Strength are needed to beat the game (and cut only for a few seconds. Yeah, you only need to clear ONE TREE in the game, apparently, to beat it), and Pikachu can't even be found anywhere in the wild in the game

Yeah, although Pikachu posters, hedges, balloons, etc. are found through Unova, you can't catch the rodent. For the first time in the games history, Pikachu cannot be caught whatsoever (well, unless it is added to dream world, which is wifi anyways)

Basically, they designed Black and White to invoke the same wonder and awe that Red and Blue gave everyone. And so far I'd say they did a bang up job (Woobat is FAR better than Zubat. There, I said it)
  • edited 2011-03-14 00:07:27
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Unova?

What the hell are you talking about?  This sounds like some sort of shitty fanfic or something.

Or maybe you picked up one of the hacks called Diamond or Jade.  So what is this Unova more like, Kanto or Johto?  Or did they actually implement the Orange Islands?

I assume this "woobat" is something from your fanfic or hack or whatever.
    Sophomore year is totally different from freshman year, lemme tell ya that.  The world is changing I guess.  It's already 2000.  Whether you call this year the first year of the new millennium or the last year of the current one, it's still a thousands-digit change that people have been celebrating.

And my English homeworks aren't getting any less annoying.