If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Laughing until you can't breathe

edited 2011-11-23 01:59:17 in IJAM
Okay okay so,

I play this game with my friend, where we look for really bad fan fictions and see who can find the absolute worst ones to show each other, and browsing my past favorites, I came across this.

It's so, so so so so so, so so, bad. And racist, and nonsensical, but I can't stop laughing my damn ass off.

brb juice pouch

Comments

• They're somethin' else.
    Que la chingada
  • "Pikachu get in your Pokeball," Ash said, holding out a pokeball.

BUT THE POKEBALL HAD A SERBIAN FLAG ON IT HOLY SHIT

"Pokeballs are for Serbs," Pikachu said.

"Oh ok," Ash said and he drop pokeball to floor and smash on it with foot, "Die Serb ball!"

And Serb ball smash into thousand pieces.

Ash looked at his watch.

"It's time to go now," Ash said.

This part kills me every single time.

• I got like this recently listening to Patton Oswalt telling his ham story.
  • edited 2011-11-23 04:36:55
    Listed under Family/Friendship.

pfffffffffffffffffffffff-

And Ash Ketchum got a gun and shot the Serbian pokemon.

bahahahahaha

rampant hypocrisy at it's finest

hilarious
  • ^^ Well for Ash and Pikachu, it's Family/Friendship!

^ I hope so. I also hope he makes more. :> pfft
  • No rainbow star
    For some reason the one thing that made me laugh the hardest was Cheaper by the Dozen

No idea why as funnier things fail to make me laugh to the point where I'm choking, and Cheaper by the Dozen only managed that once, with subsequent viewings being, "Meh, it's ok"

Maybe I was in a weird mood that day...
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Man is this going to turn into a topic about making fun of badfics?

Because I really, really, really hope it does.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    @Title:When I got my wisdom teeth out, the drive home was an hour long. And according to my dad, I laughed the entire way home.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ I'm guessing you got laughing gas?
    I got some kind of anaesthesia. I don't really remember, because I wasn't conscious for very long afterwards.
  • Oh geez INUH that's adorable~! The cutest thing about my wisdom teeth extraction was my parents trying to walk me up the three flights of stairs to our apartment and how I kept crossing my legs in front of each other.

But for the other time I got four teeth pulled out, I remember that my mouth was so numb I couldn't feel my chin, so when I drank chocolate milk I couldn't feel it dribbling everywhere. XD
    Oh geez INUH that's adorable~!
    I doubt my dad thought so.
  • Seems like a troll fic. At least I hope it is. 

"ucking sebrs you cheated on Yugoslav Wars but we still won HA HA" made me laugh for a good half minute.