If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Rainy Mood

edited 2011-11-22 04:10:54 in IJAM

Comments

• They're somethin' else.
    ¦}
  • It makes me just want to cuddle up with all the IJBMers at a sleepover next to a heater~. <3
  • It just doesn't feel right without the sound of the possums in our roof getting scared shitless and going berserk.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    True that, Legion. True that.
  • You can change. You can.
    Oh, you aussies and your animals. So wacky
  • No rainbow star
    ^^ I thought the sound of rain would have you guys running to grab guns before the dropbears break in and try to take over your home for shelter from the weather?
    > Australia
    > guns

> me
    > guns

>2011
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I don't need this website as I'm British it is raining today already.
  • Rain sucks and I can't imagine why anybody would ever want to pretend it's raining.
  • Because some people aren't you?
  • Hm... that's a possibility, but I just did a survey and 100% of the sample turned out to be me.  I accept that there might be some error, but I think even if you account for that probably a good 90% of all people are actually me.

• Meh, I say ~75%.
  • You can change. You can.
    Hm... that's a possibility, but I just did a survey and 100% of the sample turned out to be me.

DYRE: The pinnacle of unbiased stastics.
  • No rainbow star
    Madass: Not even for hunting?
    Perhaps, although I think one needs a very specific hunting license. I believe guns are considered appropriate for sporting purposes, but not self defense. As a result, I think it's only legal to have single-shot or bolt-action guns.