If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Bugs in my personal space ;_;

edited 2011-11-18 00:42:31 in Meatspace
I was laying on my bed writing and I saw a bug on my blanket. I instantly googled what bedbugs looked like and I couldn't tell and I was freaking out so I went and got a paper towel so I could catch it, and right on the paper towel roll was this weird wormy thing. D; I shook the wormy thing off outside and caught the bug that was on my bed. I decided to wake dad up and ask what to do, but he got mad at me for interrupting his sleep. We looked at it and decided it was more of a beetle looking thing. I shook it off outside after getting another dramatic sigh from dad about waking him up and went back to my room. But as I ran my hand through my hair, something fell out and landed on my laptop, and it was another bug, looking just like the beetle I'd thrown out.

I took it out and tried throwing it out but I think I dropped it on the carpet. I was too scared to look for it again. I'm not sure if it's maybe the first one I tried throwing out, and perhaps failed, but I don't care. DX I came back to the living room.

Now I'm freaking out over every innocuous speck on my blankets and I have the creepy crawlies like mad. It feels like I'm in some sort of terrible dream where there's bugs everywhere and I'm scared to go to sleep because I wanna wake up and I'm crying now. ;//////;

I just really need a hug. 8////8

Comments

• They're somethin' else.
    -huggles-

Poor widdle waltzy waltz
  • No rainbow star
    D: *gives you a hug*

If it makes you feel better, I once found a decapitated ladybug in the stuffing I use for plushies
  • Thanks you guys~. >/////<

^ D: Ohh dear. For some reason I'm reminded of the time I saw a ladybug flying and it landed on my arm and just...died. o_o;
  • Erudite Meathead
    God I hate it when that happens. They're so hard to kill on a soft surface where you don't want to use the spray. At least they aren't bedbugs though, or at least they don't sound like it. XD

Speaking of ladybugs, there was this one time that one just stopped moving on the sink and I didn't disturb it and its carcass kinda just rotted there for weeks. Strange things.
  • Yeah, and I scoured my bed and found nothing, so thank god there I guess.

But I hate killing buggies~~. D; I hadn't done it in forever and a couple months ago, this gnat was flying around and I just smooshed him, and then I was like "what have i done ;_;"

Ewww sweetie, you got rid of it though right? DX
  • Life is supposed to be absolutely everywhere. People only freak out when they see unexpected beetles and fungi and caribou in their houses because we keep trying to wall ourselves off from nature, sterilize and control our surroundings down to the last stray particle.

It is okay for bugs to be in your house, most of them are just passing through or they are there to eat other bugs. The garage attached to this house is full of cellar spiders, and I keep collecting them in pails and shaking them out inside the house proper because all they do is climb up into the corners of every room and look nice and eat mosquitoes.

There's also some cracks in the foundation where grass is actually growing up through the floor, indoors. It's the greatest! There's some kind of creeping vine or weed going up one of the spare bedroom walls.

I find an earwig at least once a day on my bedroom floor. I would ignore them, but I'd rather be able to see them all the time so I always scoop them up and dump them into a terrarium. They like fish food.