If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

To The Moon

edited 2011-11-16 20:11:37 in IJAM

I just finished watching all six parts, and damn that is the funniest, tear-jerking and heartwarming I have seen this year. I recommend you all try it out, or at least watch it.

Comments

• Hey ninjaclown, do you like... mmmmm... bananas?

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    GODDAMN IT GELZO

I WAS GOING TO POST THAT
  • Trolled Forzare count: 1

I figure I'm going to keep a tally from now on.
  • You guys say you like RPGS, but I haven't had one serious comment since the OP that wasn't mine. Come on, you guys afraid of going Assassin's Creed on some old guy's memories?
  • Hadn't watched it. Yeah, I like RPGs and innovative indie games, but damned if I'm going to spend five hours watching someone else play a video game or pay $12 to play it for only that long myself.
  • edited 2011-11-16 22:18:54
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I haven't been on a device that plays YouTube since you posted that, so I haven't looked yet.
  • Well, just letting you know, every time someone wants a great written story, I'm recommending this. Each and every time.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    *Was expecting MLP jokes.*

*Walks away disappointed.*
  • You can change. You can.
    *Mocks Neo Crimson*
    *While feeling bad because it's not a Bayonetta thread*