If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When someone says my views are racist.

edited 2011-11-16 13:21:22 in Wonderful posts
Pony Sleuth
Damn right they are. Now give me an actual argument.

(This is a joke. Please don't ban me.)

Comments

• When someone says my views are racist, I say:

"You know who thinks like that? Jews!"

(Also not serious.)

• You can't be racist because racism is a crime and crime is for black people.

(This is parody. Everybody knows it's actually the Latinos who commit all the crimes.)

• You can change. You can.
    Everybody knows it's actually the Latinos who commit all the crimes.

It's OK. We all know only a Dutchman would be so uneducated to be this racist.
  • Tsk, it's actually the education that's responsible. We're proud to instill our kids with the notion that it's perfectly acceptable to prance about in blackface during one of our national holidays.
  • ^ When everyone knows that the best place for blackface is in those highly-amusing minstrel shows!

(Off-topic, an uncle of mine was actually a member of the Al Jolson Appreciation Society, which now sounds like a joke).

• edited 2011-11-23 09:15:30
    Likes cheesecake unironically.

• I'm just going to repeat what Nyarly said.