If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Awesome Fan Projects.

edited 2011-11-13 19:13:45 in IJAM
Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
It's absolutely amazing what fans can create. All of these are custom built with no photoshop involved.

This one also doubles as a PC case.

Incredibly cool, if you ask me. Feel free to post awesome fan stuff here too!

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Yeah, the creative minds that get stuck into tabletop games often turn up some brilliant stuff. No matter your thoughts on Warhammer 40k or anything like it, one cannot deny that it provides a great forum for artistic talent.
  • We had another thread with this topic. Where did it go?
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    It's sort of interesting how people are so willing to attribute things like this to an amorphous collective of fans, instead of a group of people mostly acting independently.
  • Seconded. Although people usually wouldn't bother making the more intricate stuff in the first place unless there were enough fans to really appreciate it.

I found the older thread, gonna bump it.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    ^^ It pretty much is an amorphous collective of funs. Doing one's own conversion projects and the like is very common.
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    50 bucks says that My Little Pony is going to take over this thread.

Especially now that I said it.
  • Well I just bumped a thread with the same topic where I mentioned Fighting is Magic.

Haven't you heard of that yet?
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    Why YES, yes I have. :3
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
  • They're somethin' else.
    Oh god yes