If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

There was a game I was looking forward to that I forgot about.

edited 2011-11-13 03:28:10 in IJAM
Pony Sleuth
The game in question is Rayman Origins. Rayman was one of the very first games I played as a kid, and they never made a decent sequel that followed the 2D formula of the original (Rayman 2 was awesome as well, but it really felt like a different game).

It stopped being something on my mind for several months, and so I go to check out the release date, and it's 2 days from now.

Granted, I'm not going to buy it, but it was a nice surprise. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll release it on Steam later on for cheap, or maybe my brothers will be interested in it and I can play it on the Wii when I visit.

Comments

• Baww no one posted in my thread.

Anyway, this is related, so I'm not going to make a new thread for it.

There was an edition of the first Rayman that was released with a bunch of extra features and levels. It was called Rayman Collector and was only released in French. I'm trying to find a place to download it, but it seems like it's going to be difficult.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I was going to post, but then cocks/driving happened.

I remember playing Rayman. I liked that game, though I can't remember the details for crap.