If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

In after lock.

13»

Comments

• Really guy. This kind of drama is why SA bans people who post pictures or video of homegrown erotica.
  • ^ So, not just because they think professionals take better photos of genitals? 
  • This kind of drama is why SA bans people who post pictures or video of homegrown erotica.

How odd, you'd think it would be to prevent people from posting homegrown erotica.
  • @captainbrass: My my, there certainly is now.

Bleh bleh penis pun indicating that I think this is all silly.
  • No rainbow star
    ^^^^ Didn't somebody say that they have a post your own dick thread?
  • edited 2011-11-13 13:51:14
    But you never had any to begin with.
    No, they have a PYF Dick thread. There's a difference. Dunno if anyone's ever posted their own in there.
  • edited 2011-11-13 13:56:15
    Pony Sleuth
    Please explain the acronym if there's confusion.

Post your friend's dick?
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Post Your Favourite
  • Okay.

My favorite dick is my own, though.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    @Icalasari: Will you take that pun standing up, then?

----

> I don't see why it should be a rule. We can't write rules on what is
    supposed to be decent behaviour and expected from our posters. It'd be
    ridiculous.

We can't write rules saying every little detail about exactly what is and is not supposed to be decent behavior, but we can write a rule that gives us the leeway to use common sense and conclude that wherever that thread was going, it was not going anywhere good.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to imagine that a thread like that could cause problems, not just with our site's reputation but possibly even its hosting service.

Now, frankly speaking, the rules we have are supposed to be there not as some sort of founding fathers' exercise in legal doctrine, but to tell people, roughly speaking, what sort of behavior is allowed around here.  Sure, you can go argue that you have a right under the 1st Amendment to post penises on the internet, and you probably do (at least if you're a U.S. citizen), but that doesn't mean the rest of us have to deal with the consequences of you doing it here.  So if you're aiming to see just how far you can stretch those rules, well...
    http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Glenn_Magus_Harvey/reaction images/tempting-fate.jpg">
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Nice halberd.
  • edited 2011-11-13 14:40:30
    No rainbow star
    ^^ I may take the pun laying down ;3
  • They're somethin' else.
    Guys, what the fuck did I just miss?
  • edited 2011-11-13 16:08:59
    Has friends besides tanks now
    ^ Vivi posted a picture of an IJBMer's dick as the OP to a thread called "Cocks (NSFW)" (how he got this picture is another story). I disapproved, others disapproved, the thread was locked, a new rule was made, and a fuss was made about this new rule and the handling of the event/what SA would think (assuming they're even checking this site, which they're probably not, seeing as how they haven't commented on the yuri avatar trend).
  • They're somethin' else.
    Meng, seriously, what the heil.
  • edited 2011-11-13 17:28:32
    Likes cheesecake unironically.
    A good time to drop out for a while. Which is exactly what I'll do.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I think I might follow you out for a few days, until the stupid is over.
  • You can change. You can.
    Meh, almost the whole thing has died by now.

Mumu time, Forz?
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    The stupid is pretty much over, except maybe one detail.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ I'll try to get on in a little while. I need to eat dinner and take care of some stuff first.
  • No rainbow star
    ^^ Which detail?