If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Hey there. ;D

2»

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I am now pretending Anne sees me as Count Dracula. =D
  • ^^^

/google mlp bonbon rapeface

Ha ha new avatar.
  • Didn't even need to change my title.
  • @Juan_Carlos: You don't know what Anonus looks like? Brightly colored, four legs, magical horn, you know, the usual.
  • You can change. You can.
    you're the worst

>:|
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • Looks like a serious case of the bedroom eyes.

• edited 2011-11-12 00:50:25
    No rainbow star
    What do you think I look like? :D?

By the way I once found a guy who looked just like me. It was weird. Only difference was that he had stubble while I had a moustache

Wait... Each of us had half a goatee...
  • The people I work with have concluded that the guy who's in charge of the office looks like Sam The Bald Eagle from The Muppets, mostly because of his beaky nose and thinning hair. He's also got some of the self-important humourlessness.

Fortunately, he doesn't insist, like Sam, on complaining about the freakishness and lack of patriotism of his workforce.

• You mean unfortunately?