If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This Legend of Zelda poster

edited 2011-11-10 12:38:23 in Media

(I don't know what the second one is, I just had to google the poster because I was too lazy to take another picture of the one hanging on my wall)

LINK WATCH YOUR STEP. ;A;

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    The second one is Fallout.
  • That doesn't change the fact that the Hero of Time is gonna take a nasty spill! DX
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I hope he remembers to roll when he hits bottom.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    He kinda looks like he's about to step on his sword. The perspective is just weird.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Man, Twilight Princess was really weird. I couldn't get into it at all. In the time it took me to beat it, I beat both OOT and Windwaker again. XD
  • The sword looks almost as big as he is. I know there are such things as longswords, but it looks incredibly cumbersome, and I can't believe running around with it pointing it that position is exactly recommended procedure IRL.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Posture and perspective might skew it. I thought about what you said, looked at the picture and immediately agreed. But there's a rule of thumb with longswords, and that is that the pommel should sit at your armpit if you stand the point on the ground.

At a guess, the pommel would sit at about his shoulder -- easily greatsword territory. The blade is also extremely broad. It's a reasonable weapon, but not the kind one would ever use with one hand, and certainly not one would ever use in that posture, especially while in motion. The larger and heavier one's weapon, the less margin of error one has with personal balance, and with that weapon, Link's about to take a tumble.

/swordwank, although this one can be blamed on Captainbrass for causing me to overanalyse the image to such an extent. :p
  • You can change. You can.
    I'm just gonna say that it's the master sword and you shouldn't bring your swordwank into it >>>>>>>>>:|
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Nah, that's not actually the Master sword.That's his basic starting sword. The master sword is thinner and has a unique hand guard.
  • edited 2011-11-10 13:34:57
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Except it's not the Master Sword, silly Juan! Ninja'd.

Besides, the Master Sword continues to become more accurate as it continues to be redesigned.
  • You can change. You can.
    oh hey, you're right

wank away
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    But Link is not human, he's hylian
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Humans and Hylians appear to be biomechanically identical, so there's really no difference.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    No, hylians have ears that can listent to the gods whispers!
  • I want that Fallout poster.
    ^