If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Reevaulating your life goals.

edited 2011-11-09 16:52:12 in General
$80+ per session
Shit sucks.

Comments

• They're somethin' else.
    Sure does.
  • You can change. You can.
    if your shit is sucking, may i recommend a doctor
  • Better that you do it when you're young.

Also, you have life goals? I jelly. :p
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:33:56

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    My life goal is to be happy.

Not really working out right now. =/
  • $80+ per session
    For about six months, I was fully committed to going to school for film, and trying to become a director. Recently, I completely changed my outlook, and have decided to strive for becoming a music producer, the likes of deadmau5. I'm picking up the pieces at the moment, and feeling like a loser and a quitter. But this is what I really want to do, I think.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    You're not even in college yet dude. People completely shift gears in life well into middle age and are happier people for it.
  • $80+ per session
    ^ Link didn't work.

• You can change. You can.
    Tvtropes links don't work outside of tvtropes via referral.

gotta copy paste into your browser and hit enter.
  • edited 2011-11-09 20:41:13
    Loser
    Vivi,
    I'm picking up the pieces at the moment, and feeling like a loser and a quitter. But this is what I really want to do, I think.

I really doubt that figuring out what you want to do makes you a loser. If anything, having one idea of what you wanted to do and then realizing it was not for you gives you some experience adapting to stuff and starting over. I believe that being able to adjust is a useful skill that some people fail to pick up because they have not faced the kind of problem that you have because they have not really even thought about their life goals much. 

I think it is probably better to have those kinds of realizations now rather than when you are in your thirties, saddled with student loan debt, and stuck in one place or one job (as Malkavian said). That being said, I do not exactly believe people in those situations are hopeless either.
  • I don't have life goals, at least according to my father.

lol