If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Fight or fuck?

edited 2011-03-12 02:50:24 in Philosophy
Your locked in a room with Brad Pitt for an hour, fight or fuck? And remember guys, it's not gay, it's Brad Pitt. 

Comments

• Fight. Definitely. Win and I get to beat up Brad Pitt. Lose and I get beat up by Brad Pitt. It's a great experience for me either way.
  • edited 2011-03-12 03:25:14
    Either way, I'd come out of the scenario with a major connection in Hollywood (so long as I got his number). Always a plus.
  • This doesn't work for females, does it?
  • Of course not, this only works for males WAIT WHAT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS IS BRAD PITT FEMALES ARE MOST SUSCEPTIBLE
  • Well fighting Brad Pitt would mean we would generally get our asses kicked (although a quick nutshot would merit a win) it kind of defaults to fuck if we don't want to be shitting teeth.
  • Perhaps so, but it'd be worth it for the chance to tell Brad Pitt "I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
  • I think I saw this conundrum before, but it was with a clone of yourself. It said something along the lines of "those are the only two choices that could mean anything. Discussion is out of the question because you'll know what the other person will say".
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    That was a Cracked article.  I thought it was dumb.
  • I'm pretty baffled that so many people would choose to fight their clone. No homo, perhaps?
  • It was dumb, yeah.
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:01:54

• What, those aren't the same thing anyway?
  • Huh? Oh wait, Bob said that, it makes sense.
  • It's not "no homo" so much as "not me" to be honest. It'd be like Back to the Future.
  • Also, screwing yourself would be the closest form of incest possible.
  • edited 2011-03-12 17:47:09
    I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    Fight, then fuck.

Though, in all honesty, if I was truly locked in a room with Brad Pitt for an hour, I would do neither, but rather have an interesting conversation once I get over the fact that I'm talking to a famous person, let alone one of my favorite actors.

• edited 2011-03-12 17:49:09
    Because you never know what you might see.
    Well, to be fair, if you aren't gay, isn't it entirely reasonable not to want to have sex with somebody of the same sex?

But anyway, I wouldn't want to have sex with myself, and in any case, in the scenario in that Cracked article, one of the mes would be about to die and that me would very probably be in a state of shock, or even violent and desperate to save himself, so I doubt we'd even consider fucking each other under those circumstances.

As for Brad Pitt, neither unless he either attacked me or attempted to force himself on me, in which case we'd fight, not fuck.
  • They're somethin' else.
    Both. At the same time.
  • edited 2011-03-13 04:14:19
    One clone fight, one clone fuck. Which one I don't know. I'd do it this way just to say we did.

If it was Brad Pitt, neither.
  • If I could meet my own clone, I would ask for her hand in marriage. I have been through enough shit to know that neither of us will ever be happy down the road, and it would make me, and me, the happiest girls in the world. We like the same things, hate the same things, and have a very open heart. We would always be able to tell each other are thinking or feeling, even if we don't admit it. We wouldn't have to lie to each other. We wouldn't have to argue, we would always agree on the same things. No bickering or fighting, we understand each others flaws and weaknesses. 

I would understand all of the hardships that she went through, all of the violence and horror, all of the tragedy and despair, and even in the darkest of hours I would always keep her close, and I would always know I could trust her with my life, because she trusts her life to me as well. Whenever I am sad, she would pick me up. Whenever she felt lonely, I would comfort her. We would have one of the most beautiful weddings ever seen. I would clutch her in my arms on the silk sheets and never let her go.

We would be perfect together.

Unfortunately, unless I decide to lose all control of my mind and decide to succumb to my mental issues and be thrown into a world of delusion, that will never happen. I will never meet anyone like that, even if I was to transcend aging and death, I would probably never meet a clone of myself and fill that empty void in her heart. I will just have to stick with simply surviving. On my own.