If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

JAM Project.

edited 2011-11-06 17:35:09 in IJAM
[tɕagɛn]

I randomly stumbled across this song.

I love these guys already. Holy fuck, this is AMAZING.

And I actually recognize the song this is remixed from because of the Nico Nico Medley....

Comments

• I like the original version of that song more... >.>

(well, the original memetic version.  Though the MM2 song is good too I guess)

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I hoped this would be about Jam the Tv series.

:(
  • No rainbow star
    I read that as, "Just Awes Me Project"
  • This song is nearly driving me to tears with its glory.

Holy fuck. 

HOLY FUCK

• This song actually annoys me with how much JAM Project fails at expressing any emotions that aren't "feeling like a shounen anime hero."  Since the song really isn't supposed to have that sort of feeling at all, what with it being, like, sad and whatnot.  That's really the only reason I don't like this particular version of the song though.  Technically it's fine.  And other JAM Project songs are good as long as they aren't performing a song that... isn't supposed to sound like JAM Project.
  • >Implying that that's a bad thing

>Implying that any song cannot be improved by adding HOT BLOODED-VOCALS to it
  • No rainbow star
    ^ >Implying that all music can be improved with hot blooded vocals
  • You guys have to remember, unlike most of you, I am in the main demographic for Shōnen.

No wonder I would love this song.
  • edited 2011-11-07 09:03:49

>Implying that all music can be improved with vocals.

Quite the opposite, really.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Chagen, that's awesome. The only thing is that led me to this, which has far more badassitude.

• ...I thought this was going to be about JAM jingles. ;_;
  • That was pretty awesome. I liked it.

I also find it funny when people think a thread was going to be about something else. It's a good gauge of where their knowledge lies. I've heard of JAM Project so I knew what this was going to be about.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Better version

• edited 2011-11-07 20:40:10
    Loser
    Chagen,

I agree with you about JAM Project. You might be interested to hear their renditions of the Hidamari Sketch and Lucky Star opening themes too. I think they are good examples of hot-blooded vocals being added to songs whose originals are anything but hot-blooded. I feel like the results are entertaining to say the least, but your mileage may vary.

• edited 2011-11-08 01:44:26
    I love the theme song they did for GARO. That song is just... awesome.

I read that as, "Just Awes Me Project"

IJAM: JAM. How appropriate.