If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Magikarp - It Rides

edited 2011-11-06 10:52:51 in Wonderful posts
No rainbow star
I like to train yes, yes, right between my pokeballs On an Altaria I drift in the night Any place it goes is right Goes far, flies near, to the staryu's far from here Well, you don't know what we can catch Why don't you come with me little Ralts On a Magikarp - it rides You don't know what we can catch Why don't you tell your dreams and match Battles will let you go hatch Close your eyes Ralts Look inside Ralts Let the sound take you away Last night I held Jirachi's ball And so I wished that I could stay Before the 'mon could answer me Well, someone came and took the ball away I looked around, a lousy net ball's all I found Well, you don't know what we can catch Why don't you come with me little Ralts On a Magikarp - it rides Well, you don't know what we can catch Why don't you tell your dreams and match Battles will let you go hatch Close your eyes Ralts Look inside Ralts Let the sound take you away