If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Comments

• Pfffthahaha
  • edited 2011-11-05 08:42:34
    I've seen that site before, and while I want to be surprised, unfortunately I can't be. It's things like this that keep me from truly getting over the habit of outright dismissing certain people as idiots.

On a related note, in my class on 20th century American foreign policy, the professor actually put up Onion front pages from Our Dumb Century at the start of some lectures just to make things more fun.
  • AHRAHR
    edited 2011-11-05 08:50:18

NO.

YOU THINK.

• No rainbow star
    And now I just remembered when I got a title of an onion video. Was unable to watch it at the time, so I had no idea it was the onion

I thought that Al Queda actually was interviewed by someone and was annoyed that truthers kept saying that the government did it

I felt like an idiot after that. Seeing as how these people can see that it's the onion and the articles are more unreasonable (I can see Al Queda getting pissed at one point that they weren't getting credit for a successful attack on the states. I can't see that kidney thing ever happening), I can't imagine how stupid they would feel if they caught on
  • Interestingly, that actually happened, sorta.

I believe Al Qaida or whatever its called publicly said it did the attacks, and not the us. Or something.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ So certainly one Onion related thing that isn't unreasonable