If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The timestamps on this forum are exactly a day behind (for me)

edited 2011-10-31 23:44:55 in IJBM meta
(This should probably go in the report-a-bug thread, but hey, why not make a spectacle out of it)

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Whoa, me too...
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ...Me too.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    All I've taken from this is you didn't read my Star Wars liveblog. =(
  • edited 2011-11-01 00:04:53
    Tech support
    The are fine for me, but on the subject on time-stamps how does it detect which time zone you are in to adjust the shown time for time zones.

edit now they are ahead a day for me. 
  • No rainbow star
    Woah, I travelled a day into the future...
  • edited 2011-11-01 01:04:00
    The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm

Huh, apparently the AM/PM indicator is broken.  I have a 24 hour time format which does show the times correctly, so I didn't even notice that.  I'll give it a looking into.

[EDIT] the hell, now it's showing the correct indicator for am/pm.  stop messing with my head vanilla.

• Well, whatever you did, it's working right now, for me at least. So yay!
  • The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm
    I did a lot of nothing, so I guess I moonsided the logic out of existence.
  • No rainbow star
    Not working for me
  • And it corrected itself on me.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Oh by the way, UE put a custom date setting into your profile pages.  That's what he mentioned a while back when he said "*shoots observancy to user pages*" in another thread.
  • No rainbow star
    Now the date is right

VANILLA, Y U MESS WITH ME!?
  • edited 2011-11-01 19:35:58
    The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm

Delta: I found using %r to be buggy, so I just ended up used what it was a shortcut for and that worked a lot better (that's why all the shortcut modifiers aren't used in the predefined options in the dropdown :P)
    As for the default format, I'm poking that now.

EDIT: oh hey, forgot to note the times are still right for me.