If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

High School

edited 2011-03-10 22:42:32 in Meatspace
What is it about high school that spawns the most whining out of every educational institution (and even most careers)? What kind of dreadful problems do people go through in there on a daily basis? Is life really that intolerable there?

Comments

• Puberty, and implied importance. If every high school wasn't built to make their motto "THIS IS SERIOUS GUYS" rather than put more emphasis on grades and not on social interaction and flourishing, then ...yeah.

I wasn't on the shitty end of the stick when it came to high school though, so I generally got okay grades and wasn't bullied all the time, so, meh.
  • All of my biggest problems in high school came from being in a social environment that's bad for Asperger's victims. Thankfully, I'm pretty much past that now, and NOW my biggest concern is the future.
  • >victims

it's sufferers
  • edited 2012-07-22 16:45:22

• What was it about?
  • edited 2012-07-22 16:45:30

• edited 2011-03-11 08:57:17
    Cue-bey
    High school is still gunning for the most boring years of my life. After the rollercoaster ride of fun that was middle school, high school was just stale.

On the plus side, I actually learned some stuff.
  • They're somethin' else.
    I'd say it's everyone's refusal to leave you in peace. Everyone has the Villain Ball, and everyone wants to fuck with you, even if they don't have a valid reason to.
  • Because high school admins are fucking nitwits with their heads up their asses.