If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The October snowstorm last night (in the northeastern U.S.)

2»

Comments

• This storm is STRONG. Even us Texans are getting blasted by abnormally strong cold and wind.
  • Well, the storm here has been over for days now, it's been quite nice and seems like it will continue to be so. Although it has been windy. But that probably has nothing to do with your weather.

The rapid improvement is good because it'll perpetuate snowmelt and allow cleanup to be performed in a calm atmosphere.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Oh, we were incredibly lucky in that we still had running water.  In-freaking-credibly lucky.  If we didn't, we'd be in a shelter too.  Or in our cars running around town and eating out of Micky D's, at least.

And while I didn't know when I showered yesterday, my mom discovered to her delight that our water heater doesn't depend on electricity to startup.