If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Drew Pickles Goes To Free Country USA

edited 2011-10-27 23:32:23 in Philosophy

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    >MFW Philosophy
  • edited 2011-10-27 23:48:22
    Hey, this provides important commentary on the human condition. Listen to the way he says "GLURGLURGLURGLURGLURGLURG"; how can you not hear the Cartesian parallels?
  • ^And that's why the Philosophy label is important, or else I would have been confused at the notion of hearing vectors parallel to each other on a graph.
  • Not those kinds of parallels. Idiot.
  • Clean your room little Billy
    The advancement of Drew Pickle's motor neurone disease has been tough on everyone :(.
  • "Hi, I'm Sigmund Freud. You may remember me from such books as The Interpretation of Dreams and The Psychopathology of Everyday Life. Today, I have been asked to give my reaction to Drew Pickles Goes To Free Country USA.

Jesus, that shit's really fucked up."