If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Gay man burnt to death in Scotland

edited 2011-10-27 14:10:27 in Meatspace
But you never had any to begin with.

Comments

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    BBC article says:

Detectives said there was nothing to suggest the attack was a homophobic crime, but refused to rule it out.

Det Insp John Hogg, of Strathclyde Police, said: "We are still working towards identifying a motive for this murder. I am aware of all the speculation in the media regarding Mr Walker and his death.

"At this time we have nothing to indicate that this is a homophobic crime. Until we know the exact circumstances surrounding this murder, we will not rule anything out and will keep an open mind on any possible motive for his terrible crime.

• I honestly can't think of a more horrible way to die.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Being bitten to death by ants?

Having your flesh slowly stripped off, layer by agonizing layer?

Being slowly dipped into acid?
  • Dude, being roasted alive is PAINFUL AS HELL.
  • edited 2011-10-27 14:49:36
    No rainbow star
    ^ And so are the things I listed (at least I'd assume they are)

• Kichigai birthday!!
    I read an article about ways to die in a (pseudo)scientific magazine once. The worst one seemed to be dying of thirst. The less painful surprisingly seemed to be bleeding to death
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^Bleeding's less painful because you lose the ability to feel gradually throughout the process.

Burning actually could be worse. After a bit, your nerve endings would be destroyed.

Still horrible, though.