If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Thinking about what to make for lunch

edited 2011-10-25 13:41:58 in General
I'm so hungry but I can't decide what to make. D:

And it's taking so long that I'm getting hungrier. Oh noes!

Comments

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur
    You can never go wrong with spaghetti bolognese!
  • Too late, I made a chicken wrap. :P
  • edited 2011-10-25 14:04:01
    I'm afraid I can't help you. At school, lunch is to be gotten, not made. At home, I only would ever be making two things.

I feel somewhat blessed to have the ability to eat the same thing every day or every other day. I'm not trying to brag or denigrate your problems, but it's a rare quality and it eliminates a whole bunch of food-related problems.

...and I think it's going to, along with my inability to cook basically anything, give me absolute hell in real adult life out in the world. I think I know what I'm doing next summer...

Edit: Good to hear you decided on something! (I don't eat wraps. :I )
  • Yeah, it's pretty cool to not have to worry about it~.

>I'm not trying to brag or denigrate your problems

pssshhh, you so polite. XD Don't worry, it's less of a "problem" and more of an "argh that feel" sort of thing. XD
  • In b4 kawaii obento bullshit.
  • You can change. You can.
    Normally I just fry some meat. 
  • Me at home: turkey sandwiches all day every day. Wait no. Not all day. Even I wouldn't repeat like that. 

A lot of my friends take premade food either bought somewhere (noodles!) or made at home (often leftovers!) to the dining hall rather than eat school food for lunch. Such is the life of a college student with a schedule clustered around midday...(as in, you can't go home and make your own lunch.)

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Cheese on toast with worcester sauce.

Or a variation on welsh rarebit with you mixing grated (real) cheddar cheese, egg and wholegrain mustard together then putting it on toast and grilling it.

It is great.
  • Fuck, I need to get groceries. Any suggestions for foods that keep a long time and are cooked in a lot of meals?
    Beef.

Beef saves lives, man, I tell ya.
  • That's like the one meat I dislike.

Bacon and chicken are superior. I need to stock my freezer with them...
    can't be friends like that, Gelzo
  • Fine. You never liked pony, anyway.

Fucking delicious I tell you what.