If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Your fashion~!

edited 2011-10-24 03:58:10 in Media
Your fashion~!

TAKEN FROM PUPPIES~~!

Can't. Fucking. Unhear. XD

Comments

• I always preferred Striptease (of what I've heard of the P4 soundtrack) myself.

If mainly just for the opening.

OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ
  • That was my favorite song from the entire soundtrack. 8D I liked running around the strip club just to listen to it. XD

• I should play that game some time. My friend has it and P3.

On the other hand, my list of games to 100% is long enough as it is =/

-sigh-
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Man, Persona 4 has such a great soundtrack. Reach Out to The Truth is probably the best, as it had better goddamn be considering how much we hear it.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    I'll Face Myself is the best boss theme in history. Everyone who disagrees is a heretic.

I wish Ghost Rider Hell Biker was a boss, the first part of that song would have been perfect when accentuated by a revving engine.
    He is a boss in SMT. A fucking frustrating one.
    I don't remember him being too bad, at least in comparison to most of the other Fiends.

Actually, I think he's a Persona in 4 too.
    Of course I didn't find the Matador that tough so maybe my perspectives are skewed...
    Neither did I, but I knew he was coming.

Trumpeter on the other hand...
    Don't think I got to him. I started SMT right around when I was getting tired of Turn-based RPGs. I'll get back to it later, though.