If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The sheer amount of work that some fans put into their projects.

edited 2011-10-23 21:17:40 in IJAM
[tɕagɛn]

This is a doujin game.

A doujin game.

Holy fuck, those graphics is just incredible for a fan-based effort

Comments

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    The things that artistically inclined people can do with too much free time...
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    The main part of the game looks fun, if kinda standard. Those boss battles, though? Intense.
  • /resists mentioning Fighting is Magic

Wait. Fuck.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Whoa. That's pretty neat.
  • edited 2011-10-23 21:53:23
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Gelzo sort of ninja'd me.

Also, I just discovered that there's a pony dating sim being made.

I was less surprised than I should have been.
  • Yeah, it isn't surprising. But I kind of don't want to pony this thread now after what we did to the one about Portal.

Speaking of which, has anyone seen the Wheatley puppet?

• edited 2011-10-24 13:47:53
    Kichigai birthday!!
    It seems that this game is going to suffer of Kirby syndrome. Like the rest of the Touhou series I guess.

Though I wish there were more PCs apart of Youmu,though if it's based in sword combat there's no other option
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    ...Kirby syndrome?
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Very easy stages,very hard bosses.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2011-10-24 14:26:21
    One of the more fortunate results when doujin is allowed to make money.  You get teams of major pros.

^ Kirby bosses aren't that hard either :/  Well, mostly.
  • edited 2011-10-24 14:28:11
    But you never had any to begin with.
    ^^ ...Which doesn't describe the Touhou series at all.

Especially stage 4s.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Still,even though there aren't "very easy", there's quite a difference in difficulty.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Reposting from the other thread.