If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The 10 best Private Eye Covers.

edited 2011-10-23 16:46:36 in IJAM
I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
I love reading the Private Eye (a satirical magazine that does a lot tyo show corruption in government and the like) and their front covers are usually superb.

Here are 10 good ones. (Rated by author and cartoonist from the Private Eye)

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Poo, I thought this would be about pulp noir magazines.

Still a cool article though.
  • I wear a Stetson now. Stetsons are cool.
    I love Private Eye. It's both consistently hilarious and a source of news that most other newspapers won't touch with a bargepole. It's a must read. Out of those covers, my favourite is probably "Gotcha!", just because it's so satisfying seeing Ian Hislop mock the Murdochs.
  • My favourite was one they ran when there was a scandal about the Nazi past of Kurt Waldheim, former UN secretary general and at the time president of Austria.

Some Nazi officers are standing around. One of them is reading a piece of paper. "Message from Kurt," he says. "He has no idea what's going on." What makes the picture is that they are all laughing uproariously...