If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This forum software doesn't show seconds

edited 2011-02-06 16:11:53 in IJBM meta
“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
Which means no (theremins). [frowny face]

Comments

• We can make theremins on our own.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    It doesn't show heartbeats either.
  • “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    An electronic musical instrument. Makes that traditional "alien movie" sound.

On TV Tropes, it's what AU would post when two people post at the same second, then other people (mainly me) started doing it, too.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    What was the logic behind this joke?
  • “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    It's creepy when two people post at the exact same time, so we hear creepy music.

I think that's what it was, anyway.

And personally, I did always get kind of weirded out by hitting "send" and seeing a post already beneath mine when the page loads.