If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Categories

edited 2011-10-22 21:42:17 in IJBM meta
(void)
I wish that Vanilla had a proper tagging system so that threads could be put into any number of different categories rather than the forced shoehorning into exactly one of thirteen arbitrarily-chosen ones.

Comments

• Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Well, that's what you get for a simpler message board service that doesn't require a lot of payment.
  • Even the downloadable version doesn't have it, at least initially. There is an add-on for that, though.
  • Actually, I don't know of any message board software that does have a proper tagging system.  The closest I can think of is StackExchange, which 1) isn't properly a message board 2) isn't (yet) open source 3) I'm pretty sure it requires a Windows/.NET stack, ew.
  • One website I go to, Doujinstyle, has a proper tagging system. I dunno what it uses, though
  • Quick check at Doujinstyle suggests they use Invision.