If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Madoka Magica matchmaking event in Japan was cancelled...

edited 2011-10-18 21:51:56 in IJAM
[tɕagɛn]
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2011-10-17/madoka-magica-matchmaking-canceled-due-to-not-enough-females .....Because not enough women signed up. I cannot help but just laugh at this. Them crazy Otaku...

Comments

• edited 2011-10-18 21:57:32
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Hehe. Stupid virgins.

. . . >.>

EDIT: And shame on the people hosting this event for pandering to otaku. /notsureifserious
  • No, it was a matchmaking event for single people.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Yeah. Got confused by the part where it said "Married Life".

And everything makes sense again.
  • They did that with the Lucky Star one, though it still didn't turn out very well.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    . . . I suppose it shouldn't surprise me too much that matchmaking based on anime would become popular in Japan, and that it would have to cut costs for women, but it's still really sad. And do people just bond over discussions of the show? Because that seems kinda shallow.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    People start relationships based on first impressions a lot of the time, bonding over a show is not as shallow, as I see it.
  • I'd pull the Tidus laugh out, but I am reminded of that Win a Wife contest hosted by a local radio station. Oh well. More to laugh at.

• Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    The real reason it didn't work out is that not enough STRAIGHT women joined...

...hehehe...

:3
  • "and that it would have to cut costs for women,"

The price is cut for women because that's basic nightclub logistics. Gotta cut the prices, or the chicks won't come. At least that's what they think.