If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Adventures in Ivalice

2»

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Okay then, I accepted her :C
  • No rainbow star
    ...Erm, not sure if Vera can become hunters. Which is why I said human archer
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    i am so confused :c
  • No rainbow star
    You can dismiss people in your clan

The first human who asks to join your clan, accept them. Make them an archer so they can become a hunter. Try to make Capture their first ability learned

You'll want to capture a goblin ASAP and the three drakes (I forget which drakes go extinct. Goblins have access to Goblin Punch and go extinct)
    Ah, OK.
  • No rainbow star
    I'll look up the other monsters that you have to capture, and by what point they need to be captured by
    Well, I don't really know how to find Goblins and the drakes anyway ._.
  • No rainbow star
    They are in certain missions. They go extinct because those missions stop being offered at a certain point
    Oh, ok :3
  • No rainbow star
    Oh, and capture can be hard at times, just as a warning
    Benjamin peeked out from behind the tree, his large ears standing at attention.

"... Then don't expect my help." Ritz turned on her heel and started walking away.

"Ritz..." Marche looked helpless where he stood, his blade in hand.

Benjamin bit his lip. If Ritz wouldn't help them get home... We have so few allies in this quest...

Alright :C That's The Cheetahs' mission done.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Three story missions down, twenty-seven to go. Is Marche ready for Ninja?
    Marche is a Ninja already :c

That's the second update when I type them up tomorrow. Clan wars, upgrading jobs (Marche to Ninja, my Viera Archer to Sniper, Viola the Viera White Mage to Fencer, and Elnan to Paladin) and then proceeding on with missions.