If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Getting sick

edited 2011-10-17 23:23:18 in General
It doesn't happen to me very often, but when it does it's positively terrible. I'm still getting better, but I just feel weak all the time lately. @___@

I know I kinda disappeared a while without saying anything, I didn't mean to. I missed people. :< I haven't gotten to be around a lot of my friends because of this and there's just been lots going on and ugh. I hate it.

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    That feel.

I know it.

All too well.
  • They're somethin' else.
    I'm feeling it right now. -huggles-
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Do you know what's wrong, at least?
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Solution to feeling like shit: tea. Always tea.
  • edited 2011-10-17 23:27:02
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Hope you get better soon.

^Heed his words, for they are wise.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Especially if you make it in a teapot properly, and not with bags. Small cups, two sugars, a splash of milk.
  • edited 2011-10-17 23:30:45
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Ginger helps too, if you've got a sore throat. So does, chewing raw cloves.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Ugh. I've been getting ill a lot these past few weeks. I think it might because of how susceptible my dad has been and taking care of him.

Fortunately it never hits me too hard. All them years of insomnia hardened my body.
  • They said it was a basic upper respiratory infection, but that just makes me feel worse since it's taking me so long to get over it and it was so severe in the beginning. I caught it at the daycare and the kids are always coughing, never covering.

Some days I'll feel alright, others I'll feel terribly faint at times, and my appetite is totally fucky. And I just have weird ass fever dreams, like really, really weird. I'm ready for it to be over. ;////;
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    (hugs)

Honestly my advice is going to homespun quackery like 'drink apple cider' and 'watch calming tv shows' but I hope you get better soon.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Heheh, "fucky appetite." :P

Seriously, though, I do hope you get better.
  • You can change. You can.
    Awww, feel better, sis.
  • Thanks you guys~. <3

Along with the screwy appetite I get really really weird cravings. One time in a feverish haze I really wanted a hamburger except instead of buns, I wanted there to be two giant sugar cookies.
  • I'm way way better than I was on day one, at least. I'd never thrown up so many times in one day before.
  • edited 2011-10-17 23:51:19
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    That doesn't sound good.

-hugs-
  • I'd hug Waltzy but girls terrifying me.

As such I merely wish her a speedy recovery.
  • No rainbow star
    *hugs*

Try honey. It is a natural antibiotic if I recall, so it may help out
  • Erudite Meathead
    Probably not applicable in your case, since your appetite is shot, but stuffing my face and sleeping a bit more than usual helped speed recovery majorly for my recent sickness so...>.>
  • edited 2011-10-18 09:40:28
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Try eating stuff that won't upset your stomach, like crackers.

Also, *hugs*.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I'm glad you're feeling well enough to post again, at least.

*hugs*
  • No rainbow star
    ^^ That reminds me:

Flat gingerale. For some reason I find flat gingerale easy to keep down, sometimes more so than water
  • You know, it's really strange, I love gingerale, but it gives me an enormous headache for some reason. D;
  • No rainbow star
    D: