If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Somehow, I posted after a lock.

edited 2011-10-17 23:13:08 in IJAM
One foot in front of the other, every day.
o vanilla

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Clearly you are the hero of time.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    You didn't. I locked it, then clicked on "close discussion." You posted in the five-second window between that.
    Much less amusing now. =(
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Aw drat. Here I was hoping I was doing timey wimey things.
    Let me make up for that, then: go to one of your posts in a locked thread and try to edit it. Hilarity will ensue.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It's always the threads I least suspect.
    Oh, I already did.

And I hope by "hilarity" you mean "open an eldritch portal into the inconceivable mind of vanilla".
  • edited 2011-10-17 23:17:01
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Don't do it Alex! You'll cause time to implode, making every single moment happen in the same time!

Also, what did I say about not being David Tennant and saying Timey Wimey?

^^Inorite? I was posting in it and didn't see it coming.
    Might unlock it at some point, but it looked like it was going downhill fast.
  • You can change. You can.
    So locked threads are fixed points in time?
    Also, what did I say about not being David Tennant and saying Timey Wimey?

Do it, 'cause it's amusing? I hope this is the correct answer.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Might unlock it at some point, but it looked like it was going downhill fast.

I didn't think so :c

At least, not until people took my insults seriously :c I wish people would make up their minds on that point, at least, it would really help
  • edited 2011-10-17 23:21:10
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    ^^^^A good couple nights of pause might be good.

God I forgot how actually caring about Zelda felt.

Feels good, man. =D

• edited 2011-10-17 23:21:22
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^Yeah, I feel like a lot of it was probably jokes being taken too seriously. That's why I think it should probably get an unlock after a bit of cooldown time.
  • edited 2011-10-17 23:21:54
    How about "just joking" is a bad justification for anything? I mean, this is the kind of thing we always rag Chagen for, yet loads of other people get away with it.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Yeah, I feel like a lot of it was probably jokes being taken too seriously. That's why I think it should probably get an unlock after a bit of cooldown time.

Yup, that sounds good to me. I guess I'd better stop with it all, then, but then the thread will just be taking itself too seriously and blargh

How about "just joking" is a really bad justification for anything? I mean, this is the kind of thing we always rag Chagen for, yet loads of other people get away with it.

Not really, it's the hyperbole and such that people get him for, not necessarily the jokes themselves. When it's just people overreacting to jokes that people don't mind in other places, it's just silly, though.
  • You can change. You can.
    At least, not until people took my insults seriously :c I wish people would make up their minds on that point, at least, it would really help

I think it was way uncalled for, to be honest.
    I think we established long ago that I don't ever go to you for advice on what I think is amusing though.
  • As someone who's been harassed by mods for insults made jokingly, it's a little weird to see them turn around and do the same things themselves.
    Note that I am also getting in trouble for it, though :c
    This thread seems to be following a pattern so I propose we all disco dance instead!

nooooooooooooo bad malk bad malk
    no
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    yes
    ill start talking about swords again
    i mean it
  • They're somethin' else.
    DO IT
    You should go talk about swords in the thread where you're supposed to talk about swords

-is still ninth in line-
  • edited 2011-10-17 23:29:35
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^^ swords are for nubs

(ps nubs = NOOBS lol, cuz ur such a nub u don't even no)
  • edited 2011-10-17 23:30:11

"This thread seems to be following a pattern so I propose we all disco dance instead!"

No. How about a Thriller dance instead: