If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Mamihlapinatapai

edited 2011-10-17 10:10:58 in General
(void)
It's such a useful word, but nobody knows it.  Not to mention, the feeling itself is rather shit.

Comments

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    I saw this on Cracked, and there IS a phrase in the English language that means this. It's called "twice shy".
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    Twice shy definitely doesn't seem to be the term to use for that context.
  • $80+ per session
    I learned it when we watched that movie on irc. Its also the inspiration for a short movie idea
  • "Two people looking at each other each hoping the other will do what both desire but neither is willing to do."

I could definately see a use for it, but I don't think I'll ever be able to pronounce it.

• It's actually not that difficult to pronounce.

But I'm used to seeing wierd words 'cause I'm always looking up languages. Wait till you see Salishan clustering...