If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This video

edited 2011-10-16 18:59:10 in IJAM
I was feeling whimsical and looking at various dubstep/electronica videos and stumbled across this one. Tell me what you think. Hope it cheers up your weekend.

Comments

• edited 2011-10-16 19:08:26
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

this is more cheerful
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I'd say that the video isn't particularly upbeat what with the suicide guy and police battering.
  • Forzare: I remember seeing a video that had some guy covering that song...and by "covering" I meant, "yelling the lyrics hilariously". I remember someone here embedded it (Gelzo, I think).

Now I can't find it. Do you happen to know where it is?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^ I have never seen it before and now I would really like to.