If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"After High School is over, you'll be working for me in the future!"

edited 2011-03-08 18:12:21 in General
Sorry, I don't waste my time working on shitty computer games or programming laptops.

If you want to go into the clothing design department, then maybe, but until then, no. Get over yourself, nerd that is a victim of IwannabeImportant Syndrome.

Comments

• >thinks there is work in clothing design

laughinggirls.jpg
  • And meanwhile, I'm planning to self-employ.
  • >thinks that work is a laboring term

laughingme.net

Nah, the only thing I get paid for is telling other people that their ideas suck and they should work harder. Best $12 an hour ever.
  • I remember seeing a poster in my school that had general tips for how to be successful, and one was "Be nice to nerds, chances are you'll end up working for one."  I think it was the High School's way of helping unpopular kids feel better about themselves.
  • The smartest students in my high school and the ones that did the best in school and the ones that seemed most likely to actually be successful later in life all, like, played sports and had pretty active social lives and stuff.

So yeah.
  • Must we set it up as a given that anybody who doesn't play sports is bound for failure and disappointment? Because that's the conclusion these threads always end up at.
  • Correction: Anyone who doesn't play sports, isn't rich, and isn't particularly attractive.
  • The backlash to this phrase seems really spiteful to me, is all.