If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Breaking Bad

edited 2011-10-16 15:14:05 in IJAM
CRIMINAL SCUM!
Holy shit this show is INTENSE!

When did Hollywood actually start making TV shows that didn't fucking suck?

Comments

• edited 2011-10-16 15:16:20
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Breaking Bad is my favorite show ever.

How far are you?
  • Season 2 close to the end.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It gets better.
  • One of those shows I should catch up on. Ever since I saw that scene were Jesse takes on the two gangsters was simply awesome.
  • You can change. You can.
    When did Hollywood actually start making TV shows that didn't fucking suck?

Around 1989 when David Lynch did Twin Peaks, why?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Stay out of my territory.
  • edited 2011-10-16 15:22:02
    I concur with Forzare.

Not really, but still.
  • There's 'territory' on ijbm?
  • edited 2011-10-16 15:25:36
    You can change. You can.
    I just hate blanket statements like that when there have been quite a lot of good shows.

Also, from what I've heard this season is amazing. I am just not interested in binging the show and then waiting for the next season, so I'll just wait when the next season starts, binge it and then watch the new episodes as they come along.
    I was just quoting the show.
    Yeah, I know. I just thought you were quoting the show in relation to my post. I blame Ninjaclown's post. >:|
  • I've been a bad widdle boy.
  • ^^^^ The majority is still crap.

Also, holy fuck, episode 12 season 2...

The majority is still crap.

90%~
    ^^ What happened in that one, again?
  • edited 2011-10-16 16:02:14
    CRIMINAL SCUM!
    The girl died.

^^Sturgeon's Law...
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Singling out Hollywood suggests that their majority of stuff that's crap is more significant when in actuality they just produce more stuff. 
  • edited 2011-10-16 16:04:37
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ Ah, yes.

That's where Walt really started to lose any sympathy I had for him.
  • Wow. Season 2 ending was pretty intense.
  • Electric Boogaloo
    Watch the season 4 finale. Shit gets real.

Is it bad that I still see Bryan Cranston as Hal from Malcolm in the Middle?
    Shit gets real long before then.

I was lucky enough to have never really watched Malcom in the Middle before BB, so I didn't have to get past that.
  • Electric Boogaloo
    No no, shit gets more real.