If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Ian's Dream Diary

edited 2011-10-15 20:44:44 in Liveblogging
I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
This will be a way to record all my dreams that I remember.
First real post starting tomorrow (hopefully.)

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Well, that was a disappointing OP.

I will check again tomorrow.
  • edited 2011-10-15 20:55:56
    I could post my most recent dream to start it off then.

Friday 15th October 2011.
    I'm in the locker room of my old swimming pool, however it has picnic tables in it.
    I'm sharing it with several other men, all sitting waiting expectantly.

Gene hunt walks in.
    We applaud.
    He announces we will all be space marines after this training.
    We applaud.

I leave to go to the urinals, however at the urinals I feel incredibly dizzy I can hardly stand up straight, I have to lean my head against the wall.

After a few blurry minutes I can walk out and tell my experience to Gene Hunt.

He tells me I have a brain tumour, I leave the locker room and walk out into my old school ground with an old friend( who I haven't seen in years) it is autumn and everywhere is full of trees losing their red leaves.

I tell him about the brain tumour, he says that it is too bad that I'll die soon.
    We then decide as I'm soon to die that I should go into town, alone.

I head into town intent on stealing all the glowsticks, as I'll be dead soon.
    I walk around town (which is my university town) in the dark as it is halloween, this means I can rob several shops as they are all selling glowsticks.

Then I hear a crash from an alley, it is Gene Hunt.
    He is dress like Adam Ant and kicking over bins.
    When I shouted at him he fled like a cat.

I then woke up.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I head into town intent on stealing all the glowsticks, as I'll be dead soon.

Best logic.
  • Well, what else would dying people do?

Also, after reading that, I have Ant Music stuck in my head again... >.>
  • In b4 trees and people in business suits.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Saturday 16th October 2011.

I was in an internet class at my old school as everywhere was augmented reality, and people could see internet with their eyes.

In the class we were being taught the best way to launch memes, which was to gather the meme in your hand and throw it like a shot put, this was because the internet also worked through the body and by using certain muscles you were 'coding' the meme.

After the class I saw a roundabout(like the one you sit on and spin in a kids park) in the middle of the school and thought I could use it!
    So I start spinning it super fast to get it off the floor, and then drag it down the road to what looks like a huuuge man made concrete reservoir.

I'm dragging the roundabout to a memorial made of only the square lego bricks.
    Each lego bit had an internet information panel in my eyes saying why it was there, they were all about children who had been torn apart and murdered at some kind of football match a few years ago.

So in the middle of the lego blocks is a screw that I put the roundabout on and get on while spinning it.
    This causes the roundabout to rise up to the second level of the lego monument where on a pedestal is a Wikipedia page telling me the schedule for the UK football matches this season.

I wake up.
    D:
    I know right?
    I don't even like football.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Last night, I dreamed that I was posting on IJBM. The mods were announcing that they were appointing Vivi as a new moderator.

Then everybody complained and said that Vivi would just ban everyone, and Glenn said that they were going to make me the new mod, but they couldn't have more than one mod that started with the same letter, or people would get confused.

Everyone accepted this.
    Don't we already have two mods with the same letter?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yeah, you and Ian.
    -glares at Ian-

Userper.

>:-|
  • edited 2011-10-16 16:54:57
    a little muffled
    Besides, the only other mod that starts with F is not currently active as a mod...

I'd start a dream journal but I usually only remember bits and pieces of my dreams, even immediately after waking up.
    ^
    I only tend to remember mine as after I wake up to let my chickens out it isn't long before they jump to outside my window and bawk loudly for treats, ensuring I wake up during my REM cycle so am more likely to remember.

Saturday 16th October 2011.
    I've had this dream once before, however it ended at an earlier point which I will point out during the transcript.

I'm visiting America, however this america is all industrial and apocalyptic, metal riveted buildings and air raid sirens screeching.

I'm in a group of worried people trying to get on one of the transports away across the sea. 

The transports themselves are huge iron monstrosities capable of going underwater and tunnelling through land. There are no window or port holes, it is all riveted metal, it is called the Ironclad.

We are ushered aboard this last vessel to freedom, and as we get on we see a huge US port defence cannon destroyed by an explosion.

We are inside and the Ironclad when further explosions rock the boat. We can't feel the acceleration however the tannoy system assures us we are leaving. Everyone is in shock there are several people who have broken down sobbing on the floor.

Red lights and cameras emerge from the walls at various points and a tannoy voice tells us to go down the red lit corridor to the hall.

We all reach the hall and sit on the floor facing what appears to be a huge metal stage with riveted metal curtains all the red lights and cameras withdraw.

The curtains draw back and horrendous part plastic part metal robotic figures dressed up in military uniforms start going through some kind of racial purity propaganda.

Something hits the Ironclad and breaks the power unit for the robots causing their skin to melt off and send weaponised vibrations at everyone in the hall, people start bleeding from their eyes and ears, everyone is shouting and moaning in pain, I'm feeling intense pressure and my vision starts to go red.

*This is where I woke up first time I had this dream*

The Next part is in the next post as the post is too big.
  • edited 2011-10-16 17:53:47
    Part 2

After everything has stopped and become silent people uncurl and start talking and treating to wounded, some who have their ribs protruding their chest others are just missing their eyes.

The red lights and cameras are back in the walls, there is a different voice of the tannoy, he claims control of the Ironclad and tells us we have to act as he pleases or he'll kill us.

Everyone is panicking and the red lights and cameras quickly flit about on their joints to watch everyone in the room.

I run off out along with a group of other people who, we reach a kitchen area and everyone decides the plan is lure the guy behind the cameras out with sex. So individuals tear their clothing till they are wearing short scraps around their groin and (if female) ragged fabric across their chest. They then stand in front of the cameras and wait.

I and a woman are to wait in the kitchen area to see what happens.

A few minutes later the voice is back ordering all the the 'sex bait' people to one end of the Ironclad, they leave and the woman and I wait.

Then a man rushes in with a pistol, he points it at me and says he is the commander of the ship and the only one with a gun on board. Then he sees the woman, and almost has a breakdown as it is his first love, he then tries to posture to her that she should go with him and that they'd be great together.

*I'm not sure how this next bit happens, I'm not dreaming lucidly however at some level I clearly don't want to get shot.*
    I tell him to put the gun down, he tells me to shut up an shoots me through the hand, I can clearly see through the wound and am in intense pain.
    I think 'No that isn't going to happen'.

The last few second of me being shot haven't happened, so this time I try to make a grab for a steel utensil behind me, however I am shot twice in the hand, again I can see through it and it hangs limpy and incredibly painfully at my side.
    I again think 'NO this isn't right.'

Again the last few seconds have never happened.
    This time I just run at him grab him arm and slam it against his forehead.
    He drops the gun and I hold him there, until the woman grabs the gun.
    'I'm going to kill this bastard' she says.
    However I say that we shouldn't kill him as where we might land it might not look too great if we wanted to be refugees there.

Soon after all the 'sex bait' people come back and we say what happened and they tie him up.
    However they say the ship is automated and he couldn't have controlled us, even if he wanted to.

Then we hear a loud clunk and feel the ship settle.

We head to the hall and a door opens in the hull and we emerge into my England ( a street in my hometown to be exact) there are flying cars everywhere and it all looks clean and sleek.
    People are happy and we start to leave the Ironclad.

I wake up.

what the fuck, ian

what the hell
    I have no idea although I have to say I'm mostly intrigued with the being shot and then not allowing it as well as the fact I'd had half the dream before.
    > exploding eyes
    > sex bait
    > survival ark

Ian, do you dream in animesque perchance?
    The bleeding eye orifices are most likely due to The Binding of Isaac game I've been playing as some enemies have empty bleeding sockets and quite a few powerups cause you to gain them as well (and fire blood instead of your tears.)

However I'm at a loss for the sex bait or survival ark.

I also really don't watch any anime.