If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

*Pulls Master Sword out of the pedastal*

edited 2011-10-13 17:54:16 in Wonderful posts
*Swings it in the air, then slowly points it at Hitler, GLaDOS, Mojojojo, Kefka, Generic Super Villain, Lex Luthor, Bowser, basically every villain here but Dr Robotnik because who can take him seriously? Glares down the sword at each villain deemed worth his time (once again, everybody but Robotnik), silently challenging them to a duel to end them once and for all*

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I like the courage, but your sword form honestly leaves a lot to be desired. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I just don't want you to get yourself killed out there doing some "secret royal technique" that some broad made up for shits and giggles.
  • "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."
    > Mojojojo
    > Deemed worth his time
  • No rainbow star
    ^ I think the fact that he considered Mojojojo worth his time and not Robotnik has got to be some sort of jab at the fat man

Not that he's hard to jab. No, the difficulty comes from getting him to FEEL it through all that flab