If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Fanservicey Drawings by Unskilled People

2»

Comments

• I can say with confidence that all of these pictures really are pretty objectively bad art.
  • No rainbow star
    ^^^^ If you want to take a look and possibly liveblog for our amusement you can take a read here

At least the guy provides arguments for his beliefs, which, even if the arguments are wrong, is more refreshing than, "You're liberal which makes you evil which makes you WRONG!"
  • Obligatory (NSFW, kind of):  
  • No rainbow star
    ...My head wants to explode now
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Why is the washing machine in the garage?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    because chris-chan
  • No rainbow star
    The tail in the first panel makes it look like she's pissing out of her anus

...Why!? ;.;
  • My parents have the washing machine out in the garage...

Come to think of it, most of the people I knew back in my home town had the washing machine in the garage.  Probably to have it right next to the water heater or something, and that had to be in the garage in case it broke.