If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I want to dominate the front page with nothing but my intellect.

edited 2011-10-09 21:57:27 in Wonderful posts
Not that this will be a difficult task.

Comments

• No rainbow star
    *coughGLaDOSissmartercough*
  • Has GlaDOS ever become president? Or even managed to outdo a fellow artificial intelligence?

Yes, I'm more capable than that Brainiac wannabe.
  • No rainbow star
    Huh. Well then I apologize. I haven't read the comics so I am unfamiliar with most of your escapades
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I still say you were a better prez than Dubya. Even with the 'kill Superman' platform.
  • I'm pretty sure GLaDOS can be easily outsmarted by the average video game player, so I wouldn't really hold her up as any particular standard of intelligence.
  • No rainbow star
    I'm sure GLaDOS is VERY intelligent when working properly
  • Why not just dominate the front page, period?
  • Please, Malkavian. Do not compare me to that upper class twit. I made my way into this world.
  • edited 2011-10-09 22:27:01
    No rainbow star
    So Lex, what do you think of heroes such as Link who aren't super heroes yet topple evil beings who have the powers of super heroes?
  • I'd like to spray my hot, white intellect all over this room. I don't give a damn who gets caught in the crossfire.
  • ^^Clearly they are superior humans using their hard work to overcome tyrants and would-be gods who never had to work for their abilities.
  • No rainbow star
    Why did you steal 40 cakes? I mean, that's as many as four tens!
  • Sure, but they have beautiful, luscious hair while you do not.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Clearly they are superior humans using their hard work to overcome tyrants and would-be gods who never had to work for their abilities.

bluh bluh

always hated that about Luthor
  • Shut up, you lazy liberal. Luthor is a real American!
  • Maybe it's time to finally clear up exactly what took place during the
    course of the games, so we don't have to go over topics such as these.

I'm pretty sure GLaDOS can be easily outsmarted by the average video
    game player, so I wouldn't really hold her up as any particular standard
    of intelligence.

It's not hard to understand why your primitive mind found it hard to
    understand my plans from the beginning, even after it was released to
    the public.

But to put it in a perspective even your brain can comprehend, I was the
    one came out on top after each encounter, I fail to see how I was the
    one being "outsmarted".