If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My Rattata

edited 2011-10-09 18:30:27 in Wonderful posts
MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
Is not in the top percentage of Rattatas.

I am the 99%

Occupy Goldenrod City!

Comments

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Elite Four Champion Blue: My Doorman Has a Higher Income Tax Rate Than I Do
  • probably human
    I like shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear.
  • I never expected this reference. Well done.
  • I like shorts.  They're sexy and easy to take off~ ^_^
  • I like shorts. They're funny and easy to stream.
  • probably human
    I hate shorts. They're annoying and break mah wires.
  • I don't think I've ever worn pants that go above my ankles.
  • I dislike shorts.  I never wear them except when social conventions dictate that I must, and even then only begrudgingly.
  • no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
    For some reason I thought this thread was gonna be about My Immortal, but with Rattatas.
  • a little muffled
    I dislike shorts.  I never wear them except when social conventions dictate that I must, and even then only begrudgingly.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I am conflicted about shorts.  On one hand they are comfy and easy to wear; on the other hand they are either slightly too long to be light and easily washable or slightly too short to look decent.
  • Gary was here: Ash is a loser
  • edited 2011-10-11 15:22:14
    Loser
    Malkavian,

I agree with Gelzo, that was a pretty clever joke. I do wonder why Joey keeps talking about his Rattata even after it has evolved into a Raticate though. I guess he just likes to hold on to past glory or something. 

As for shorts, I think they can be pretty useful for exercise and sports regardless of how they might look. 
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Clearly it is so top percentage that he had to disguise it with a Raticate costume to make people feel better about losing