If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Bad puns

edited 2011-10-05 19:46:29 in Wonderful posts
No rainbow star
Farm related ones can be ESPECIALLY baaaaaaaa-d. However, electricity puns can be shocking to see sometimes. And of course, the puns Mr. Freeze made in that one Batman movie sent chills down my spine

And then there are Pokemon puns, which always seemed a little Farfetch'd. And of course, bird related ones can be absolutely FOWL!

Comments

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Yeah whenever I tell a farm related pun I feel sheepish, it is also quite hard to work a electricity pun into conversation depending on the current topic.

Sometimes though you get a perfect bird related pun it is like poultry in motion.

• I think bone puns are the most humerus.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    My birth month allows me to twist the lyrics of a Lady Gaga song.
  • No rainbow star
    ^^^ Sounds like you'd make a good neigh-bour. You'd charge me right up! We'd be like two birds of a feather!
  • Yep, I think one particularly egregious one involves talking about the mane cast of My Little Pony.

By the way, why did the doughnut maker quit his job?
    [He was tired of the hole business.]
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Isn't it funny that the sensitive nerves that constitute the "funny bone" are right next to the humerus?
  • edited 2011-10-05 19:53:56
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^^
    I doubt anyone would quit a job in this economic climate especially if he kneaded the dough.

I was asked by a friend to write eleven puns about Wimbledon.
    I think tennis enough.
  • No rainbow star
    I wish that the herbs had more thyme to grow this year
    ^
    Me too, I find them very arousing, often I see some and start Cumin.
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    One of my rivals for the throne:

funny puns - Princess Peach

Have you read the famous book by the militant vegetarian Tolstoy?
    I think it is called War and Peas.
  • ^I think I saw that pun in Plants vs. Zombies. That game has a lot of puns, but some of them are groaners.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Every single person in this thread needs to be punished.
    ^
    Would you say it is pundemonium?
  • edited 2011-10-05 20:17:35
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    ^^LAAAAAAME
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Every single person in this thread needs to be punished.

Didn't know this thread was the Kingdom of Bal.