If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Apparently, I'm banned.

edited 2011-10-05 01:22:03 in IJBM meta
~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
http://sadpanda.us/images/683714-84MGP7B.png

Check my profile, it's true. Somehow. Perhaps it is a representation of the fact that I *SHOULD* be banned, yet somehow am an immortal deity of chaos and thus am immune to banning. Or something.

Comments

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Your activity page says you are are currently awaiting judgement.
  • So apparently adding someone to the Banned role without removing them from the Member role means they can still post.

*makes mental note of this*
  • It'd be pretty shameful if the mods allowed someone to be banned for something they didn't know was a problem and wouldn't repeat.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    So apparently adding someone to the Banned role without removing them from the Member role means they can still post. 

It's because Members (people of the Member role) have most permissions- posting, creating threads, etc. Banned people (people we've placed on the Banned role) have no permissions.
  • Ah, it actually makes sense when you put it that way.

Vanilla is confusing sometimes.
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    Oh whoa, someone got banned?

I should search even further through this place to see what sort of other craziness I've missed out on!

Is necro-ing threads heavily discouraged here?
  • edited 2011-10-06 12:36:17
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    No, absolutely not.

I expect lulz to be had.
  • edited 2011-10-06 12:38:08
    Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    :D

I love old threads. They have an air of history about them.

Now if only there was a super thread or something to properly educate me on the history of this place. I always feel like I'm late to the party when I join a forum.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Well there is IJBMer Updates and the stickies...
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^^
    Mega Shitpost etc etc.?
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    ^^INGENIOUS!

YOU ARE A BRILLIANT STAR IN THIS WORLD OF DIMWITS!

If you don't mind me asking by the way, who is the banned guy?
  • a little muffled
    He's only banned for a week.
  • edited 2011-10-06 13:06:26
    Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    I didn't ask how long you silly panda. I wanted to know what they are like! :)

I am glad they are coming back though. Looks like a fellow fan of making crazy off the wall posts :D