If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

A refreshing take on Batman

edited 2011-10-04 20:27:00 in General
You can change. You can.
Somehow I just envisioned a story where Batman has done so well at fighting crime that no one attempts to escape Arkham anymore because they realize that usually ends with them just getting punched in the face.
Batman gets so bored he ends up doing stuff like starting a comic shop and “visiting” his criminals in Arkham by simply breaking in when they least expect it…
The Joker: *sigh* “Somehow The Looney Tunes Show just doesn’t have the charm that the old on…”
Batman: *steps out of the shadows* “The JOKER!!”
The Joker: “AHHH!” *falls out of chair and crawls back into it* “What I do?! Oh God, not in the face! NOTINTHEFACE!”
Batman: “I’m ON to your little scheme, Joker!”
The Joker: “NO! No scheme here! I’m done scheming…I just want to watch cartoons and not be brutally beaten…”
Batman: “You were planning on attacking the creators of this new “Loony Tunes” show! With your laughing gas, no doubt to give them a REAL sense of humor. ”
The Joker: “Oh God! No, hell no. I was going to sit here and maybe find something else to watch like a Three Stooges marathon or something.”
Batman: “Come off it Joker, you KNOW you’ll be up to your old games as long as I’m around. You’ve built your whole existence around being my foil.”
The Joker: “I DID until I realized the amount of meals I had to consume via straw went up exponentially. I’ve decided I like solid food more than I like annoying you and getting kicked in the head.”
Batman: “OK…but…” *puts face uncomfortably close to the Jokers* “I’m WATCHING you.” *Departs*
Riddler: “Jesus Christ on a bike!”
Batman: “RIDDLER! I know you can’t stand not giving me a riddle regarding your latest crime! So let’s have it!”
Riddler: “Oh God…not this again… What wears a bat suit and needs to find a god damn hobby?”
The Joker: *sigh*

Comments

• edited 2011-10-04 20:38:45
    a little muffled
    > Thread titled "A refreshing take on Batman"
    > Not started by Edmond

Does not compute.
  • edited 2011-10-04 20:40:30
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Not gonna lie, I thought this thread was going to be Dantes making a thread for that one short story of his for the third time.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I've always thought examining Batman's sex life would be hilarious.

"Wear these pearls.... now falll over..."
  • no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
    @Nyktos - I had a similar impression, except I thought Juan was going to produce his own elseworld and try to rival me.
  • You can change. You can.
    Nah, I'm not one for writing serious things. I prefer bitching about other people's fiction till they cry delicious tears critique.
    Not to mention creating endless Batman topics because I'm the only person you seem interested in talking to and you have the mistaken idea that Batman topics are an Edmond magnet.

The only reason this one worked is because of the implication I gleaned from the title. Won't happen again. I'm sick of Batman topics. I didn't even reply to the last three you and Malk created.
    Not to mention creating endless Batman topics because I'm the only person you seem interested in talking to and you have the mistaken idea that Batman topics are an Edmond magnet.

hahaha, oh wow, you actually think this is about you and not me just having a laugh

Not gonna lie, Dantes, you do have a sense of humor, alright. 

• Moe Dantes: *sigh* “Somehow the Batman threads just don't have the charm that the old on…”

Juan: *steps out of the shadows* “Moe DANTES!!”

Moe Dantes: “AHHH!” *falls out of chair and crawls back into it* “What I do?! Oh God, not in the face! NOTINTHEFACE!”

Juan: “I’m ON to your little scheme, Dantes!”

Moe Dantes: “NO! No scheme here! I’m done scheming…I just want to watch anime and not be brutally beaten…”

Juan: “You were planning on attacking the creators of this new “Batman” movie! With your complaining, no doubt to give them a REAL sense of heroics. ”

Moe Dantes: “Oh God! No, hell no. I was going to sit here and maybe find something else to watch like a Dragon Ball Z marathon or something.”

Juan: “Come off it Dantes, you KNOW you’ll be up to your old games as long as I’m around. You’ve built your whole existence around being my foil.”

Moe Dantes: “I DID until I realized the amount of meals I had to consume via straw went up exponentially. I’ve decided I like solid food more than I like annoying you and getting kicked in the head.”

Juan: “OK…but…” *puts face uncomfortably close to Moe Dantes* “I’m WATCHING you.” *Departs*
    Is anybody else mystified at the popularity of the Batman/Wonder Woman ship?
    @Protega: xD

--applauds--
    Okay Protega, that was the funniest shit I've read in a long time. Thanks.
  • @OP: You TOTALLY stole that.
    >_>

<_<

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe
  • I'll admit, I laughed.