If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

That I can't stop watching this

edited 2011-10-02 13:34:29 in Media
We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
I swear, I've watched this video a dozen times, I've memorized almost every line of dialogue... but I can't stop

Comments

• ...I feel great shame that I have a good idea of what episode that's from  >_>
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Never be ashamed of liking Power Rangers even if it does suck.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Aaaaand now I have the Power Rangers theme stuck in my head. Fuck you.
  • They're somethin' else.
    JOSE CONSECOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I have no idea what the fuck that was, but it was awesome.

Also, I just watched that episode.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    STEEEEROOOOOIDS

IS KIIIIIICKING UUUUUP