If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Sockpuppet Theatre: Halloween Edition

2»

Comments

• Ooh! Ooh! I want to be the prosecutor! Pretty please? We can get to the execution sooner if you let me do it!
  • No rainbow star
    Kefka is awesome. We need more random villains like him
  • The dealers are all so scared we're more likely to get Helen Keller to talk. The Paki in a coma's about as lively as Liberace's dick when he's looking at a naked woman, all in all this investigation's going at the speed of a spastic in a magnet factory.
    The real villains are the one who poison my city with heroin.
  • Ohohohoho! Thanks for the idea! But where should I start? Maybe that stupid ill girl. I'd rather read through all of Oprah's endorsed self-help booklets than listen to her!
  • edited 2011-10-13 19:37:57
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • No rainbow star
    Hey Kefka, have you thought of destroying a town with jello (maybe making the water supply into it?). A tasty and unexpected death! :D

...Provided one has the resources to pull it off, of course...
  • The dealers are all so scared we're more likely to get Helen Keller to talk. The Paki in a coma's about as lively as Liberace's dick when he's looking at a naked woman, all in all this investigation's going at the speed of a spastic in a magnet factory.
    Not here, you'll be surrounded by armed bastards faster than a prozzie getting the clap.
  • Gene, Gene, you pitiable fool. Your armed bastards are nothing against Magitek!
    ^
    Dirty poncey hippy.
    Magic, who do you think you are talkiing to?
    The men in white'll take you away on Her Majesties pleasure.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ ...There's a fire breathing turtle dragon in the thread. I think magic is plausable at this point
  • Magic is just science that people can't come up with an explanation for, so of course it's plausible.

You want every non Aryan dead

That would involve killing myself, so no.

• No rainbow star
    Ok, every non Aryan but yourself