If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

There is no Trope Page for Hot Wheels: World Race.

edited 2011-09-28 16:40:05 in Webspace
[tɕagɛn]
The hell, TvTropes. This was the best cheesy CG movie ever. Seriously, watch it. It's so awesome, no matter how cheesy it is (Plus, it had an interestig story). And I.....you know, can't make one myself.

Comments

• I'LL STAY MAI HAUNDS...WITH YAU BLAHT
    I really liked that movie when it came out. I'm surprised nobody's made a page for it, but then again it isn't a live-action kids' sitcom, so...
  • "You're Taro Kitano, right? I heard you skied down Mount Everest once."
    "Twice. I'm gonna pass you."

Dammit, Taro was badass.
  • edited 2011-09-28 19:46:32
    Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Of course no one made a page about it. It's not Japanese or something you wank off to at /co/.
  • You can change. You can.
    Oh, come on, the last time someone made a page for something based on toys, they gave us the circlejerk that is that page for MLP

so be glad.
  • probably human
    ...Huh. So that's what this thing is called. XD

I remember having the second DvD (but not the first, oddly enough) as a kid and totally loving it.
  • Poot dispenser here
    Oh, I remember that.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    They also don't have the Scooby-doo movie where Shaggy drag-races Dracula.