If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Fire Drills Happening Right When You're in the Stall

edited 2011-09-28 14:55:34 in General
Erudite Meathead
Can a woman not shit in peace these days?

EDIT: Bloody hell, I should pay attention to "Category" better.

Comments

• Well, I'm not a woman, but some of my biggest fears at college are this happening, or it happening while I'm in the shower.

I'm not quite sure which would be worse. They have several disadvantages that each cancel each other out. Luckily I've never experienced either.

Anyway, you have my sympathy...
  • You can change. You can.
    That OP makes the 5 year old in me go "HAHAHA WHEEEEEE"

This makes the 40 year old in me want to slap his head

And both of them make the 60 year old in me disappointed.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ And the 200 year old in you says nothing because he's dead! :D
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    If you know for sure that it's a fire drill and not a real fire, you can just stay there I guess.
  • edited 2011-09-29 21:24:26
    No rainbow star
    I don't understand fire drills. Like everybody is going to file out in a calm and orderly fashion when there is a REAL fire >.>
  • ^ Wow, someone else who realized that? I thought I was the only one besides my friend.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^^ This, so this
  • $80+ per session
    It's common knowledge
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I think most people realize this.
  • You can change. You can.
    The point is to teach you to not act as over the top as possible. Of course, said drills don't take into account things like panic attacks and the like, so.