If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

NANTS INGONYAMA BAGITHI BABA

edited 2011-09-27 20:33:42 in Wonderful posts
Sithi uhm ingonyama

NANTS INGONYAMA BAGITHI BABA
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama
Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala...

Comments

• Er...

"enamabala" seems to be "Alabama" backwards with "ne" on the end, but otherwise I got nothing. It all seems structured a bit like song lyrics though.

If this is an actual language, I will assume it's something African. And also if it turns out to be a real language I will be embarrassed because I assumed it wasn't.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    It's a song from The Lion King. The Circle of Life.
  • edited 2011-09-27 20:56:56
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    PH'NGLUI MGLW'NAFH CTHULHU R'LYEH WGAH'NAGL FHTAGN

^ oh
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
  • edited 2011-09-27 21:02:29
    Well, at least somebody recognized it.
  • edited 2011-09-27 21:03:14
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I recognized it.

Though given how weird it looks in print, I'm not surprised that people didn't.
    I was listening to it as I clicked on this thread =D
  • I haven't seen this movie in years.

I should re-watch it some time.
  • edited 2011-09-27 21:08:19
    ^^^Your second sentence. Agreed. Would have quoted it but don't know how.

Hey, I said it looked African, so that's something. But yeah, print doesn't give much of a sense of a tune. And I haven't watched the movie in ages. I guess I should re-watch it. And lots of other Disney movies. And actually watch to begin with the many that, though I fear to admit it around friends, I've never actually seen.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    To quote, go into the HTML viewer mode and post
    the thing you're quoting